Tuesday, October 01, 2013

October Goals


Time is definitely flying ! A month ago, Guillaume and I were moving in and I was completely scared of what the future had to offer. September had been quite tough on me ... I was really confused about my studies: should I stay or should I go ? To be honest, I hate half of my courses, and I hate the fact the system wants to make us spend our entire life studying, so much that our well being and our health have to be forgotten. I really hate it. Last Friday, I was so upset that I went home crying and I kept crying in Guillaume's arms for about an hour. I felt lost, I felt lonely and I had no one to turn to. 

My September's Goals
  • Save money
  • Give my blood 
  • Go to the local market once a week
  • Use my free spa vaucher
  • Host a party in our new flat
  • Work out three hours a week
  • Buy a mirror for the bedroom
  • Prepare our trip to Spain
  • Loose weight

Saving money was not easy, as I don't really have any income, but I have saved 30€ (put into a blocked account). We received many friends last month and had our first party at our place. We also went out quite a lot. This month, we need to be more careful about what we buy, especially food (and not waste it !) I didn't have time to go to the local market, but if it is cheaper than supermarket (and probably healthier) I should try to go at least once a month. Oh, and I was so so so desapointed about the spa vaucher... Turned out ot passed the deadline one September 17th ... 


 My October Goals
  • Write my 101 in 1001 list
  • Work out everyday for one week
  • Prepare a surprise dinner to Guillaume
  • Plan a special date for our 3rd Anniversary 
  • Find some fall decoration

I really hope October will be more peaceful now that we are really settling down. I hope I will have more time to spend with my family, whom I really miss. October must be full of love and great moments as Guillaume and I will be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary on the 22nd, any ideas what we could do ? We are also going on holidays with my family at the end of the month. I need to have my homework done by then so I can really enjoy being away from college ! Anyway, Fall is definitely coming ! We had a lovely and warm weather in the last couple of weeks, but tonight, it is all stormy. I am just going to put my pyjamas on, eat that pie cooking in the oven and stay in Guillaume's arms while watching Game of Thrones ! Night Night !


1 comment:

  1. Hé ben, le master n'a vraiment pas l'air de te plaire. Qu'est-ce que tu vas faire du coup??
    Moi je suis débordée de travail, au secours! Et j'ai mes premiers partiels dans 10 jours. J'ai peuuuur :(

    Bisous <3

    ReplyDelete

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }