Thursday, October 24, 2013

Holidays are (finally) coming !

Port Aventura, October 2007
After spending my summer working, I am really excited to go on holidays. This year is a bit special as I will go to Spain with my parents, my brother, Granny and Guillaume ! I think it is great to have this new notion of family, to have all the people I love around me for a week full of fun and sun.  

On Saturday morning, we will leave Granny's around 7 and drive down to Spain. We should be near the frontier for lunch time and in Salou (Costa Brava, an hour in the south of Barcelona) in the evening. Then, Guillaume, Corentin and I are going to spend two days in the spooky Port Aventura theme park for Halloween while my parents and Granny would be exploring the area and the vineyards. On Wednesday, we will stop to Andorra on our way home and spend a night there. It's going to be great fun as well as we will spend some time shopping (prices are really interesting there !)

Pyrenees, October 2009

So we will switch the rainy days of autumn in France (even if the weather had been pretty nice lately) for the warm sun of Spain and the snow of Andorre ! Talk to you next week !


No comments:

Post a Comment

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }