Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Goals




I know, it's been almost two weeks since I wrote my last post ! And no, it's never too late to catch up and write about my January goals ! :)  Basically, my life has been about studying for my thesis, going to class, organizing my stay in Ireland and spending as many time as possible with Guillaume. The beginning of 2014 is much busier than I thought !


My December Goals
  • Decorate our home for Christmas
  • Study for my exams
  • Plan a party for New Year's Eve
  • Send out Christmas Cards
  • Spend time with my family

I have to say December was pretty great. Of course, it has been tough with my exams to take and all the craziness of Christmas shopping. But yet, it has been a wonderful time. Strangely, I did not care so much about my exams' results. I know I will have to repeat  at least one of them, but I thought: "I've done my best, if it doesn't work out, then I will do something else". And yaaay ! For the first time since I have started this blog, I have achieved all of my goals ! We decorated our home for the very first time, I have stayed a week at my parents' and I even had the chance to spend time with Guillaume's family. On New Year's Eve, we were invited by two friends of ours and we spent the evening with another couple of friends. It was a great way to end 2013, wishing the best for the new year coming ! 


My January Goals
  • Give my blood (I know ... again ! It's been 3 months already !)
  • Save 150€ for Dublin
  • Buy new clothes for the internship
  • Start studying for the February exams
  • Finish all the papers for the internship
  • Go to the restaurant with Guillaume

It's not too late for you to make your goals ! What are they ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }