Sunday, December 01, 2013

December Goals


It is starting to be quite cold outside. No snow yet, but winter is definitely coming and so is Christmas ! This is probably my favorite holiday ! I love preparing surprises and gifts to my loved ones, walk in the street to see the Christmas lights and sit on my coach to stare at our tree ! There is definitely something special and magic during this period of the year. It makes me feel like a child again and it gives me hope and strength. 

My November Goals
  • Host a Thanksgiving dinner  
  • Try a new recipe every week
  • Go on a date with Guillaume
  • Find my internship
  • Save money for Christmas 

I wasn't very good last month ... I got overwhelmed by my studies and I spent a lot of money driving home during the week-ends, buying boots for winter and going out with friends and Guillaume. We did not have a proper date since we had some budget issues and with Christmas coming, it is not going to get any better. But I am doing my best so we can spend some quality time together, even if we don't go out. I did not find my internship either ... I had an interview, but they took someone else, so I keep looking ! I am disappointed, for sure, but hopefully there's something better waiting for me !


My December Goals
  • Decorate our home for Christmas
  • Study for my exams
  • Plan a party for New Year's Eve
  • Send out Christmas Cards
  • Spend time with my family
If you want a card from France, feel free to add your information in my address book ! :)
Have a nice week-end !




No comments:

Post a Comment

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }