Sunday, October 26, 2014

When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same.



Last Wednesday, Guillaume and I celebrated our fourth anniversary together. I cannot believe that we started to date four years ago ... It seems like it was yesterday when we first met, but I also feel as if Guillaume had always been a part of my life. And yet, we are not the same persons has when we first kissed. We have grown together and I cannot imagine my life without him.


He is my everything. He is my rock, my light, my sun.
He is always guiding me or encouraging me. 

He believes in me, even when I don't even believe in myself. 

He gave me more than anybody ever gave me. He gave me love, trust and confidence.
He made me feel worth it, valuable.




He finishes the sentences I start. I laugh before he finishes his jokes.
And just the sound of his laugh makes me giggle.

He loves me the way I am, for who I am.

He knows when I am upset, anxious or sad, just by looking into my eyes. He reads me like a open book.

He is the bravest of us, he is not afraid to bare his feelings and to let me in.
He is not afraid to make the first move when we fight or to admit he is wrong.

He is my true love, my lover, my partner, my best friend. He is my missing piece, my soul mate. 



Of course, it is not always easy. Of course, we always fight over silly things. But at the end of the day, he is always there for me. And when life became complicated or challenging, he never failed me. He never gave up on us. He patiently waited until life get us back together. And I know he is the one for me, because no matter what happens, we always overcome life's ordeals. We are more then a couple, we are a team, we are a family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

.PageList { text-align:center !important; } .PageList li { display:inline !important; float:none !important; }